For people with physical disabilities to function with optimal independence in their own homes, their workplaces and in the wider community.
- To select and train suitable dogs to the required standard for assistance dogs and to meet the special needs of appropriate recipients.
- To actively promote the concept of trained assistance dogs for people with physical disabilities.
- To raise general awareness and support for the assistance dog program among relevant private and public organisations and the broader community.
- To raise funds to finance the development and expansion of the ASDOG program.
- To train and provide training methods that are based on the ‘positive conditioning’ approach.